Terms of Service
- Rooms are rented for days. The day lasts from 3:00 p.m. until 12:00 am the next day. At the Lessee’s request, the Lessor may agree to change the start and end hours of the day.
- Tenants are required to register on the basis of an identity card or passport.
- The tenant should specify the rental period and pay the amount due for the entire period in advance when checking in to the room. If the tenant has not specified the rental period, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one day.
- In the event of resignation during the rental period, the fee paid is not refundable.
- The hostel reserves the right to change the fees on selected dates.
- In exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to charge a refundable deposit for a room up to the amount of PLN 500.
- As part of the fee, the Lessee receives a set of bedding for self-coating of the pillow, duvet and mattress of the bed. In the case of using the bed without bedding, the Lessor may charge an additional fee of up to PLN 300 for the washing costs of the bed equipment.
- There are parking spaces in front of the building. The price for renting a room does not mean having a right to park a vehicle. The Lessor provides the car park free of charge and may ask the driver to change the parking place at any time.
- The Lessor may refuse to rent without giving a reason, in particular to persons under the influence of alcohol or other psychoactive substances and aggressive persons.
- The Hostel may refuse to accept a Tenant who grossly violated the regulations during the previous stay, causing damage to property or otherwise disrupted the functioning of the facility.
- Quiet time is valid from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am the next day.
- Accepting guests by the Lessees in the Hostel is allowed after notification and obtaining the Lessor’s consent and only until the quiet time.
- The behavior of Tenants and their guests may not disturb the peaceful stay of other Tenants.
- In the event of a justified suspicion of breaking the regulations, the Lessor reserves the right to access the room in order to check its condition and the behavior of the Lessee.
- In the event of a breach of any of the provisions of the regulations, the Hostel may immediately refuse to provide further stay to the Tenant who violates them. The Lessee is obliged to immediately comply with the Hostel’s instructions, pay for the entire stay and any damage, and to leave the Hostel.
- Before returning the key, the Landlord has a right to inspect the room in the presence of the Tenant.
- The Lessee should notify the Lessor about the occurrence of the damage immediately after finding it.
- Do not move room equipment without notifying the staff.
- The tenant is financially responsible for any damage, destruction and excessive soiling of the equipment and technical devices of the facility caused by his fault or the fault of people visiting him.
- It is forbidden to use open fire, heaters, kettles, electric irons and other similar devices in the rooms that are not the Hostel’s equipment.
- There is a total ban on smoking tobacco products in the Hostel building, in case of violation of the ban, the Lessee will be charged a fine of PLN 500.